Thursday, August 23, 2012
- Libraries 101 video available online
- First Call for Articles for the Fall issue of Kent...
- IN-FO-CUS August issue is now available
- 2012 KLA/KSMA Conference Program available now
- Free informational webinars for ALA's Library Supp...
- IN-FO-CUS call for submissions
- Library Support Staff Certification
- "Government Issues & Access to Information" - SLA ...
- 2012 Joint Spring Conference Proceedings
- Kentucky Library Association 2012 Awards
- Kentucky Library Association
- KLA Academic Library Section
- Upcoming KLA Conferences
- Site Feed (RSS)
- Site Feed (Atom)
KLA Academic Librarians
Please post/comment on items of interest relating to:
- - upcoming KY library events
- - what's new at your library
- - useful tips or information that you have discovered as a KY Academic Librarian
- - insightful observations about working
in the academic library environment
How to Register for this Blog
- - You must be a member of the KLA Academic Librarians Section to participate in this blog
- - Contact the Blog Administrator:
KLA Academic Librarians Blog Administrator
- - You will be sent an e-mail invitation
to join the blog
- - Follow the instructions in the e-mail to register as a KLA Academic Librarians Blog member
- - Click on any of the Orange-colored “Blogger” icons on this page (or go to blogger.com ) Log in using your
- Click on the word "Comments" underneath the posting, type your comment, enter username/password, and click "Publish" button.
- Go to: Recover Username/Password
Now that I'm a Registered Member, How Do I Post to the Blog?
username and password. Once you've logged into Blogger you'll see your Dashboard, showing the KLA Academic Librarians blog in your list of blogs. Click the green 'plus' icon to create a new posting. Type your message, then Click “Publish Post”
How Do I Comment on Another's Posting?
Forgot Your Username/Password?
All comments/postings on this blog are owned by the people who originally posted them.
The Communications Committee of the KLA Academic Section is not responsible for the accuracy or content of opinions
and information posted at this site. Any potentially objectionable postings are subject to removal without prior notice.